1. The prizes given away by Public Servant Solutions and The Texas EMS Virtual Conference Exhibit Hall will be selected based on booth analytics provided by the trade show management. Those prizes will be sent out as soon as the results are delivered to us. Only visitors to the booth are eligible to win per show rules.
2. The second drawing is being conducted by Public Servant Solutions. It is our annual "Texas EMS Conference/New Year's" promotion. This drawing features a Fully Funded Seat for the Virtual Instructor Led TP-C/TR-C class scheduled for January 23 through 26, 2021, and an O light and a Brew Armor Novelty Beverage carrier.
3. Entry for the second drawing is by registration for the Public Servant Solutions newsletter. Registration for the newsletter can be accomplished by visiting publicservantsolutions.com and signing up for the newsletter anytime between the Texas EMS Conference and January 15th.
4. Newsletters will be sent out in December and January. The winning entry must have opened at least one newsletter to qualify for the prizes. This will be verified.
5. If an apparent winner is not verified to have opened at least one newsletter, that entry will be disqualified.
6. The prizes will be awarded on January 16th. Winners will be notified by email. Winners agree to have their names posted in a future newsletter.
7. All decisions of the judges are final.